Friday, June 10, 2011

Len town home


Len arrived in his town home Friday about 12:30 local time. Luckily he didn't have to work on saturday! The work week here is Saturday through Wednesday!

Sunday was orination where I met 17 other jet lagged friends. Most of whom are also from Houston.(;

Monday through wednesday were normal work days. I learned that the folks here really need my help! ARAMCO wants to get into petrochemicals in a big way, but everyone seems to think that means something different! Well I met with the corporate transition teapm amd this does sound like a lot of fun!

The Bachelor Pad
Bachelor life is rather lame. I have made a few friends at work, in the neighborhood and at the gym/pool. They have a chilled pool here for lap swimming only. I expect to use that facility a lot. I joined the Rolling Hills golf club, and played 18 this morning. It is truly deser golf so you need to drive the ball well.
The Golf Course


This is what happens if you don't hit the ball in the fairway.



The town home is nice, has LR, KIT, DR, BR downstairs and MB, BATH upstairs. Not quite up to The Woodlands town ones in East Shore, but very American. I did just get an HDTV and satellite, so I am settling in slowly. Most things take more time here than in US, so every tells me to be patient
New TV!

1 comment:

  1. Yo Len, glad to see the pictures of your new place... nice TV! 75'F and sunny in PGH today.
    Tom

    ReplyDelete